The Red Rubber Intermittent Latex Catheter (Medline DYND13514) has a smooth design that is ideal for both male and female use. It is perfect for full-spectrum patient use. It has a highly constructed design that allows for maximum patient comfort. It features a radiopaque smooth tip and funnel and two opposing eyes that provide optimum drainage. This device does contain natural rubber latex.
Features and Benefits
- Male or Female Catheter
- Designed for Patient Comfort
- Funnel End and Smooth Tip
- High-Quality Construction
How to Use a Male Intermittent Catheter
- Make sure to wash hands thoroughly before starting.
- Have a container ready or sit/stand over a toilet for urine drainage.
- Use a disposable wipe to clean the genitals.
- If the catheter is non-lubricated, use a medical lubricant jelly
- Choose a standing or sitting position that is comfortable.
- Lift the penis and hold in a 75° angle.
- Gently guide the catheter in until the flow of urine begins.
- Once the urine flow has finished, remove and dispose the catheter.
- After removal, thoroughly wash hands with soap and water.
Manuals and Documents
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Product Number: DYND13514
- French Size: 14
- Latex: Contains Latex
- UNSPSC Code: 42142702