Customers Also Bought
Rent the Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
We make the process easy.
Order Online or by Phone. Call us at 877-418-9187. NOTE: Our program has changed but the cost of rental is the same. It's now a Concentrator Buy-Back Program. Read the example below and we are happy to answer any of your questions.
Customer purchases the concentrator at a reduced value in lieu of a rental security deposit. After rental period, if customer decides to not keep the concentrator, Vitality Medical will Buy-Back the concentrator less the cost of days used. Vitality Medical will subtract this cost from the specified value of that concentrator, and additional batteries if added to the agreement, and refund the remainder.
Customer buys a concentrator for hypothetical value of $2500. The concentrator arrives on Nov 30. On Dec 6th customer sends the concentrator back to Vitality Medical. Customer will only be charged for the 5 days and refunded the rest.
- 5 days x $40 per day = $200 + tax
- $2500 - $200 + tax = approx. $2,300 Buy-Back Refund
What We Need From You:
- Fax or Email Your Prescription for Oxygen
- Fill out the Buy-Back Agreement
Rental Bundle Includes:
- Oxygen concentrator
- 8-Cell Battery (you may add additional batteries)
- Worldwide-compatible AC power adapter
- DC power adapter
- Carry bag
- User manual
- Optional O2 Starter Kit
- Choose the start date for your rental period in advance
- Set your custom rental period (by the day)
- Select additional batteries you need
- Save money -- rent at a fraction of the full concentrator price
Once your order is placed, we will need you to send us your prescription by fax at 888-383-7335 or email it to [email protected] along with your signed Rental Agreement found above.
About the Inogen One G4
The Inogen One G4 offers oxygen therapy that can go anywhere in the world you go, especially when traveling and spending time outside the home. Its worldwide compatibility, lightweight design and discreetly small dimensions make it perfect for traveling.
Features and Benefits
- Compact and lightweight
- Worldwide power compatibility
- FAA approved
- Sleep mode technology
- Portable and stationary use
Just like the Inogen One G3, the G4 is also very discreet. At just 4 pounds it is among the lightest and smallest portable oxygen concentrators available. The carry bag with shoulder strap makes it simple and easy to take it with you.
When you Rent the Inogen One G4 for out-of-country travel, you don't have to deal with power adapters since it automatically senses outlet voltage and automatically adjusts to power outlets worldwide.
The Inogen One G4 delivers pulse flow oxygen with three settings. Another feature is its average sound reaches only 40 decibels.
Make sure to select the number of batteries appropriate for your needs. When traveling, most airlines require that you have 150 percent of the flight duration in battery life for your flight. The optional O2 Starter Kit gives you all the tubing, connectors and nasal cannulas that you need to get started.
If you have any questions about our rental program, please feel free to call us at 1-877-418-9187 during customer service hours. Our knowledgeable agents will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the concentrator or the rental program.
- Width: 2.68 inches
- Height: 5.91 inches
- Length: 5.91 inches
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Weight w/ Battery: 3.42 lbs
- Oxygen Method: Flow
- Oxygen Maximum Output: 630 mL/min; 31.5 mL @ 20 BPM
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 20 PSI (Average Max)
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 to 96 Percent
- Noise: 40 dBA
- Battery Consumption at Setting 2: 40 Watts
- AC Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz 1 AMP Auto Sensing
- Single Battery Duration: Up to 3 Hours
- Single Battery Recharge Time: Up to 3.25 Hours
- Operating Altitude: 10,000 feet above sea level
- FAA approved
- Warm Up Time: 2 minutes
- Manufacturer: Inogen.
You must submit the airline Physician's Statement or, if not flying, a prescription from your doctor before we ship. We do not bill any insurers, including Medicare and Medicaid. You can submit your own claim to the insurance if you choose.
You are responsible for traveling with a sufficient supply of batteries to last the journey, per your oxygen requirements, including the duration of the flight, all ground time (before and after flight and during connections) and for unexpected delays.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Inogen Rx Type Concentrator Portable
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!