Customers Also Bought
The Smiths Medical Coach 2 Incentive Spirometer is designed to provide patients with a way to do healthy breathing exercises in order to improve lung function. This device helps patients take deep breaths, similar to yawning. The Portex Coach 2 Breathing Device (Smiths Medical 22-2500) helps clear mucus from within the lungs to increase oxygen levels.
The one-way valve of the Coach 2 Spirometer ensures the patient will be inhaling and not exhaling into the device. The pistons are visible through the device to allow patients to perform and monitor their breathing therapy without supervision. It is constructed with a convenient handle, bedrail holder, O2 connection for supplemental oxygen, and popple tubing.
Product Features and Benefits
- Highly Visible Piston
- Promotes Breathing Exercises
- Clears Mucus Out of the Lungs
- Includes an Oxygen Port
- Designed for Single Patient Use
- Flexible Popple Tubing
- Easily Adjustable
- Unique Design Ensures Patients Inhale
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Product Number: 22-2500
- Volume: 2500 mL
- Application: Breathing Therapy
Manuals and Documents
- Instruction Sheet contains use and care instructions.
- Product Brochure contains product brochure
- Additional Information