Impact Advanced Recovery Nutrition Drink is a nutritious beverage specially formulated with 18 grams of protein per serving and 24 essential nutrients to help support the body’s nutrient needs before and after major surgery. Impact Advanced Recovery is the only beverage patented for pre-surgical application of an immunonutrient blend (arginine, omega-3 fatty acids, nucleotides) to reduce the risk of infection after surgery. Shown in multiple clinical trials to support the immune system, Impact Nutrition Drink helps to reduce rates of infection, ventilator days and LOS in surgical and critically ill patients when used as part of an early enteral nutrition regimen.
Impact Advanced Recovery Nutrition Drink Features and Benefits
- Impact Advanced Recovery Drink is the only beverage patented for the pre-surgical application of an immunonutrient blend (arginine, omega-3 fatty acids, nucleotides) to reduce the risk of infection after surgery.
- Contains immune-modulating ingredients supported by the Critical Care Nutrition Guidelines.
- Impact Drinks have been shown in multiple clinical trials to support the immune system and help reduce rates of infection, ventilator days and LOS in surgical and critically ill patients when used as part of an early enteral nutrition regimen.
- Recommended intake of 500 - 1000 mL/day (i.e. 3 cartons) for 5 days pre-, peri-, or post-operatively7 or as otherwise recommended by a healthcare provider.
- Appropriate for lactose-free*, gluten-free and kosher diets. (* Not for individuals with galactosemia)
Impact Advanced Recovery Nutrition Drink Specifications
- Impact Advanced Recovery Nutrition Drink Product Numbers: 19571000.
- Size: 6 Ounce.
- kcal/mL: 1.4.
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
- Protein: 22%
- Carbohydrate: 53%
- Fat: 25%
- Protein Source: sodium and calcium caseinates (milk), L-arginine.
- NPC:N Ratio: 73:1
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 30:70
- n6:n3 Ratio: 1.2.1.
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg water):
- Vanilla: 930
- Chocolate: 1000
- Water: 77%
- Fiber Content (Source): 3.6 g/237 mL (NUTRISOURCE® FIBER)
- EPA/DHA: 1.1 g/237 mL.
- Supplemental L-Arginine: 4.2 g/237 mL.
- L-glutamine (inherent)2.8 g/237 mL.
- Dietary Nucleotides 430 mg/237 mL.
- Packaging: Carton - Tetra Brik..
- User: Adults.
- Application: Oral Nutrition Supplement.
- Manufacturer: Nestle.
- Brand: Impact Advanced Recovery.
- UNSPSC Code: 42231803
- HCPCS code: B4153.
Impact Advanced Recovery Nutritional Support
- Pre-op preparation and/or post-op recovery from major elective surgery:
- Major gastrointestinal cancer surgery (esophageal, gastic, pancreatic, colon)
- Head and neck surgery
- Cardiac surgery
- Trama patients
- Burns and wounds
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
This product is a medical food for use as directed by a medical professional. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Not indicated when immune suppression is desired.
Sample Protocol, Guidelines for Diabetes and Clinical Study Reference available from your Nestle HealthCare Nutrition Representative.
Impact Advanced Recovery Ingredients
Water, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate (from Milk), Calcium Caseinate and less than 2% of Refined Fish Oil (Anchovy, Mackerel, Sardine), L-Arginine, Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum♦, Medium Chain Triglycerides (from Coconut and/or Palm Kernel Oil), Corn Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Yeast Extract, Tricalcium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Sodium Citrate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Citrate, Trimagnesium Diphosphate, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Phosphate, Carrageenan, D- Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Soy Lecithin, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate (Pantothenic Acid), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D3, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate (Molybdenum), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide (Iodine), Sodium Selenite (Selenium), Biotin, Vitamin K1, Cyanocobalamin, Dimethylpolysiloxane.
♦NUTRISOURCE® FIBER soluble fiber (PHGG)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow many grams of sugar are in a 6 oz serving of Nestle Impact Advanced Recovery Immuno-nutrition Drink?Question by: alfredferguson on Sep 22, 2017 10:21:00 AMThe vanilla flavor contains approximately 42 grams of sugar. Other flavors contain anywhere between 39 and 51 grams.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 6, 2017 11:08:00 AM
- TASTE AND NUTRITION
- Health/recovery benefits
- TASTE and Texture