Customers Also Bought
The Hudson RCI® Oxygen Supply Tubing, by Teleflex Medical, extends the reach where a patient can access a concentrated oxygen source. This is one of the oxygen accessories that offer better convenience for those who need oxygen therapy. The vinyl tubing connects to the oxygen concentrator and into the nasal cannulas using either a standard or universal connector. The Hudson RCI® tubing has a variety of different lengths and is designed with distinctive Star Lumen® tubing, which features a channeled inner lumen that resists kinks and crush forces. Sizes vary and range from 7 to 50 feet in length and come either with either a 0.16 or 0.21 inside diameter.
Hudson RCI® Oxygen Supply Tubing
- Sturdy Construction with Kink-Resistant Star Lumen Technology.
- Available in a Variety of Lengths, 7ft - 50ft.
- Range from 0.16 to 0.21 Inner Diameter.
- Approved by Most Professional Respiratory Clinics.
- Available In a Variety of Configurations.
The Hudson RCI® Oxygen Supply Tubing Specifications
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Brand: Hudson RCI®
- Sizes: 1115 (7 ft. Star Lumen Tubing), 1119 (25 ft. Star Lumen Tubing), 1120 (50 ft. Star Lumen Tubing)
- Material: Vinyl Star Lumen
- Item Numbers: 1115, 1119, 1120
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history