Other Hudson RCI product(s)
CORR A FLEX II Corrugated Tubing, by Teleflex is a conveniently disposable, flexible, and lightweight corrugated tubing that comes in easy-to-trim pre-cut lengths with cuttable cuffs at every 6 inches. The 22 millimeter cuffs securely attach to most 22 millimeter respiratory applications with a lockable collar that can easily slip onto the adapters.
CORR A FlEX II Corrugated Tubing Features & Benefits:
- For Aerosol Therapy.
- Segmented With Cut-Able Section Every 6 Inches.
- Collar Slips and Locks Onto 22mm Adapters.
- 100-Foot Coil Packed in Protective Plastic-Lined Container.
CORR A FLEX II Corrugated Tubing Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Teleflex
- Color: Clear
- Connector Size: 22 mm
- Connector Type: Cuff
- Length: 100 Foot
- Material: Vinyl
- Latex Free: Yes
- Outer Tube Surface: Corrugated
- Application: Aerosol Tubing
- Inside Diameter: 22 mm
- Lumen Type: Corrugated Lumen
- UNSPSC Code: 42271802
- Product Number: 1680
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical Sub Brand Hudson RCI
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Everything was perfect.