Customers Also Bought
The Hoyer Padded U-Shaped Slings, by Joerns, is as its name states, a padded patient sling designed for general patient lifting and indoor transport. These four-point slings are meant for Hoyer patient lifts and work with either a 4-point or 6-point cradle. They come either with or without head support and all have padded fabric for that extra level of support.
This padded sling is shaped for a secure, easy-to-fit attachment intended for general lift use. The U-shape gives these slings the advantage of getting under the resident's backside. The curved fabric allows one to grab the sides and slide behind the back and pull under the buttocks. The leg supports can simply wrap around the legs to secure the person in place.The U-Shaped slings has several sizes to choose from that refers to specific weights. The medium size sling supports a maximum of 500 pounds and best fits those residents whose weight is between 99 and 210 pounds. Large has the same weight capacity, but is best for those between 198 and 350 pounds. The extra large covers a patient's weight range from 270 to 600 pounds. The U-slings either come with our without a head support. Those with a head support have an extended nylon portion at the top to keep the head from falling back in cases where a resident may not be capable otherwise to keep their head erect. The slings are made of easy-to-clean, durable nylon and are washable.
Hoyer Padded U-Shaped Slings Features and Benefits
- The slings are good for general patient transport.
- They support extreme weight -- up to 600 pounds.
- The sling has an option for head support to help those who do not have neck strength.
- The slings are padded for added comfort.
- They are washable.
- The U shape gives the caregiver a better advantage fitting the slings under the resident.
Hoyer Padded U-Shaped Slings Specifications
- Product Numbers: 70000, 70001, 70002, 70003, 70010, 70011, 70012, 70013
- Manufacturer: Joerns
- Sling Type: 4-Point U-Sling
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Additional Information