Customers Also Bought
Made with superior materials, the Stoma Irrigation Drain provides quality uses. The drains are made with strong, easy-to-clean, non-stick polyethylene.
Featuring a top opening, you can gain easy access for a stoma cone. In addition to easy access, the top is sealed with an attached closure.
Stoma Irrigation Drain Features and Benefits
- Attached closure.
- Belt tabs.
- Easy access for a stoma cone.
- Great for post operative use at home.
- Non-stick material.
- Superior materials.
- Transparent pouch.
Stoma Irrigation Drain Specifications
- Product Number: 7724 and 7728.
- Sleeve Sizes: 2 or 3 inches.
- Material: Polyethylene.
- Application: To assist with irrigating a colostomy.
- Manufacturer: Hollister.
- HCPCS Code: A4397.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A