Customers Also Bought
Urinary Leg Bags, manufactured by Hollister, are comfortable, discreet urine leg bags that won't slow you down. Quality materials result in soft, comfortable, durable bags pleated sides increases the volume but not the length.
Hollister Urinary Leg Bags protect the skin from pressure points by placing leg strap connectors and drain valve away from direct contact with leg. The universal size and shape allow these bags to be used with straps and holders of your choice.
Safely and easily conducts urine through its drain valve; easy to open, closes securely even with limited dexterity. Large buttons for easy attachment. Anti-reflux valve. Latex-free.
Hollister Urinary Leg Bag Features and Benefits
- Durable Construction for Confidence
- Pleated Sides to Increase Volume Capacity without Adding Length
- Leg Strap Connectors Strategically Placed for More Comfortable Wear
- Drain Valves Closes and Seals Securely
- Large Buttons for Easy Attachment
Hollister Urinary Leg Bag Specifications
- Product Numbers: 9805, 9814
- Anti-Reflux Valve
- Capacity: 19 oz, 30 oz
- Manufacturer: Hollister
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog contains product catalog
- Product Maintenance contains product maintenance information
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow long is the 19 oz bag?Question by: jerry on Jun 18, 2017 9:22:00 AMThe length of the 19 ounce bag is 10 inches.
For future reference, the 30 ounce is 11 1/8 inches.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 19, 2017 9:24:00 AMMy husband has used the leg bags for last 2 years and no problem until recently. Now the bag is coloring blue after only 2 0r 3 days use. I thought of a UTI infection, but the night bag has no problem at all. Have rinsed them with vinegar and water, but discoloration persists. Any solution?Question by: Eleanor Loughman on Aug 16, 2016 5:16:44 PMIt may be a problem with the item itself. We recommend contacting the manufacturer with specifics about the problem to see if they have a solution available.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 23, 2017 3:52:00 PM
Based on your history
- not a thing
- Feels Good
- Release valve at bottom works well
- Folds too stiff, backflow valve requires too much pressure to flow into bag