Customers Also Bought
Hollister Drain Tube Attachment Device with Flex Wear (Hollister 9780) secures tubes and drains with less hassle than tape. In addition, this easy-to-use adhesive features a FlexWear skin barrier to help protect the surrounding skin, and an adjustable clamping system that allows for easy tube positioning and better access to the site. Hollister Tube Attachment Device secures a variety of drains or tubes, specifically those between the sizes of 10-24 FR vertical to the patient's skin. Hollister 9780 is sterile and not made with natural rubber latex to prevent skin irritation or allergic reaction.
You may also be interested in Horizontal Tube Attachment Device with Flexwear Skin Barrier.
Features and Benefits
- Less Hassle than Tape
- Secures a Variety of Drains or Tubes (10-24 FR)
- Features FlexWear Skin Barrier to Protect Skin
- Adjustable Clamping System for Easy Tube Positioning
- Better Access for Site Care
- Manufacturer: Hollister
- Item Number: 9780
- Quantity: Each, Box/5
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Application: Secures Tubes and Drains Vertical to the Skin
- HCPCS: A5200
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!