Customers Also Bought
Patient lifts are numerous and varied and come with specific designs to help those with different mobility needs. The Heavy Duty Silver Vein Trapeze with Base and Wheels, by Drive Medical, is one such lift that allows a person lying in bed to grab and pull their body up. It will also help them transfer from bed to chair, or vice versa.
The Silver Vein Trapeze is a hospital-grade trapeze lift designed to assist larger individuals who cannot use their legs to adjust or move themselves. They can simply reach up and pull themselves up. This model has an overhead boom that will swivel from zero to 180 degrees sideways. The chain is adjustable from the edge of a headboard to the end of the boom by sliding to a desired position.
The Heavy Duty Silver Vein Trapeze is simply positioned behind the bed frame so the boom hangs over the front of the bed. The wheels make it easy to move by tilting it back on the wheels and pulling is back so it can roll into position. This Drive Medical trapeze lift is easy to put together too -- simply have a drill, a rubber mallet, and a socket/wrench set at your disposal.
It will support up to a 1000 pound weight. It weighs 110 pounds. It has a 38 inch width inside the legs and a 48 inch outside width.
Product Features and Benefits
- The chain is adjustable from edge of headboard to the end of boom by sliding to desired position.
- It is designed to assist larger individuals to change positions while in bed and aid in the transfer from bed to chairs.
- It is easy to assemble (requires only a drill, rubber mallet, and socket with wrench).
- The overhead boom swivels from 0 to 180 degrees
- Manufacturer Number: 13039SV
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Boom Length: 36 Inch
- Width Between Legs: 37.5 Inch
- Length: 48.5 Inch
- Width: 43 Inch
- Height: 73 Inch
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Product Catalog contains product catalog
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!