Customers Also Bought
The Skylar Instruments Disinfectant is designed to disinfect high-risk patient care areas, such as medical facilities, surgical suites, or environments with strict control of cross contamination. Skylar Surface Disinfectant has a unique formula that can be used on non-porous surfaces and also as an immersion solution for items, such as medical tools and accessories, such as Oxygen Cylinder Carts.
The Skylar one-gallon liquid disinfectant is made with a broad-spectrum, non-caustic formula that is suitable for dental, medical, and surgical surfaces. It features a two-minute kill time of microorganisms, such as Novovirus, TB, A. Baumannii, H1N1, HPV, Hep B & C, HIV-1, and MRSA. This surface disinfectant is effective and safe to use on glass, plastic surfaces, chrome, and stainless steel. It meets the OSHA blood-borne pathogen requirements for decontaminating instruments within healthcare facilities. It is also formulated to follow the FDA Good Manufacturing Practice requirements.
How to Choose a Disinfectant for a Healthcare Facility
- Pay attention to the kill time of the formula of the disinfectant. It should be able to kill the pathogens that may be a concern within the environment.
- Consider the safety of the product. Always read the labeling of the product, such as the flammability and toxicity rating.
- Is the liquid disinfectant ready for use? Or does it need to be diluted before use? Can it be used in a spray bottle for convenience?
- Can the product be used in a single step or does it require multiple cleaning steps?
Product Features and Benefits
- Controls Cross Contamination
- Ideal for Intensive Care Units
- Ready-to-Use and Highly Effective
- Kills Infections Disease-Causing Microorganisms
- Ideal for Strict Environmental Control Environmental
- Manufacturer: Sklar Instruments
- Product Number: 10-1653
- Kill Time: Two Minutes
- Volume: One Gallon
- Container Type: Bottle
- Application: Disinfectant Cleaner
Manuals and Documents
- Product Specifications contains product specifications
- Additional Information