Customers Also Bought
The Geri-Care Mucus Relief Guaifenesin 400 mg Expectorant treats and suppresses cough associated from the common cold, allergies and infections. The expectorant Guaifenesin thins mucus or phlegm in the lungs and relieves chest congestion. Loosening the mucus makes breathing easier and decreases the urge to cough.
Mucus Relief Guaifenesin 400 mg Expectorant Tablets contain 400 mg of Guaifenesin in each tablet. Take one tablet with water every 4 hours over a 24-hour period. If symptoms continue after using this expectorant, do not continue with regimen and talk to your doctor.
You may also be interested in Cough Relief Liquid also manufactured by Geri-Care called Geri-Tussin DM that's sugar-free and can be taken by adults and children 12 years of age and older.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy Consumption in Tablet Form
- Thins and Loosens Mucus
- Breaks up Chest Congestion
- Reduces Urge to Cough
- Manufacturer: Geri-Care
- Product Number: 794-01-GCP
- Quantity: Bottle of 100 Tablets
- Application: Expectorant
- Active Ingredient: Guaifenesin 400 mg
- Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, povidone, silica, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A