Customers Also Bought
The Vesco Medical Gravity Feeding Sets are designed for enteral feeding by delivering liquid nutritional drinks or water through the patient's feeding tube. These unique gravity bags are 3 times stronger and up to 35% faster than other competing PVC bags. They feature a rigid snap cap that allows for easy filling and closure and each bag has a strong, durable hanging ring. Vesco ENFit Bags are made without natural rubber latex or DEHP and without the use of BPA. The bags are made out of translucent material to allow users to easily view the contents. They feature easy-to-read graduations and are shipped ready-to-use.
The Vesco VED-020 and VED-026 transition sets feature a safety screw connector designed for closed system enteral containers. They feature a SpikeRight Plus or Safety Screw cap port. The exit port provides easy and complete product delivery.
Vesco Medical also offers other ENFit feeding tubes, such as the Gastrostomy Feeding Tube with ENFit.
Product Features and Benefits
- Convenient Filling and Closure
- Bags Features a Snap Cap w/Rigid Neck
- Durable, Dependable Hanging Ring
- Translucent Easy View Material
- Easy-to-Read Graduations
- Exit Port Provides Complete Drainage
- Delivered Ready-to-Use
- Reliable Drip Chamber for Consistent Flow
- Manufacturer: Vesco Medical
- Product Numbers: VED-020, VED-026, VED-032, VED-038, VED-044-30
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- VED-020 Volume Size: 40 mm
- VED-026 Container Size: 1000 mL
- VED-032 Container Size: 1000 mL
- VED-038 Container Size: 500 mL
- VED-044-030 Container Size: 1000 mL
- UNSPSC Code: VED-020, VED-026, VED-032, VED-038: 42231500
- UNSPSC Code VED-044-030: 42231502
- Device Should be Replaced at Least Every 24 Hours
- Designed for Single Patient Use Only
- Non-Sterile, RX Only Use
- Not Intended for IV Use
- ONLY Connect the Distal Connector to an ENTERAL Feeding Tube
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Vesco Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!