Customers Also Bought
Graham-Field Lumex Hydraulic Patient Lifts are made of heavy gauge steel construction for durability. These manual lifts come with a six-point cradle for greater patient stability. The base of the Lumex Patient Lift is adjustable manually. Supporting up to 400 pounds, this medical lift can accommodate most patients. Graham-Field also manufactures the Lumex Stand Assist, Lumex Sit-to Stand Lift and the Lumex Easy Lift.
Lumex Manual Patient Lift Features & Benefits
- Durable steel construction.
- Optional digital scale available.
- Disassembles for easy storage.
- Manually adjustable base.
- Ergonomic placement of hydraulic pump handle facilitates ease of use.
- Six point spreader bar with 360 degree rotation.
- Uses Lumex six-point, four-point, or 2-point slings.
Lumex Patient Lift Specifications
- Graham-Field Lumex Patient Lift Product Number: LF1030.
- Width Range (base): 25.4 to 39.7 Inch.
- Overall Length: 51 Inch.
- Height Range: 55.1 to 77.7 Inch.
- Floor Clearance: 4.5 Inch.
- Weight: 90 pounds.
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds.
- Color: Blue Powder.
- Application: Patient Lift.
- Type: Manual Hydraulic.
- Manufacturer: Graham-Field.
- Brand: Lumex.
- HCPCS Code: E0630.
- Graham-Field Lumex Patient Lift Warranty: 1 year (frame).
Patient Lift Additional Information
- Lumex LF1030 Patient Lift Brochure highlights the features of this medical lift.
- Graham-Field Lumex Patient Lift Catalog displays the patient lifts with the Lumex brand.
- Lumex Patient Lift User Manual offers set up, maintenance and care instructions for the LF1030 model.
- Lumex Manual Patient Lift Maintenance Schedule charts when maintenance intervals should occur.
- LF1030 Patient Lift Specifications details the specs for this medical lift.
- Lumex LF1030 Patient Lift Warrany offers warranty claim details.
- Patient Lift Safety Guide offers tips to operate your patient lift safely.
- Lumex Lift Sling Guide provides information on selecting the right sling.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsMy wife falls frequently. Can this be used to lift a person from the floor?Question by: Roger Ridgway on Jun 25, 2016 9:26:00 AMIt's not recommended that this item be used to lift a person from the floor.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 28, 2017 1:48:00 PM
Based on your history