Customers Also Bought
When baby is fussy and unhappy, feeding them extra sensitive formula Gerber Good Start Soothe Infant Formula provides soothing nutrition to help with colic, spitting up and excessive crying due to gas. The formula contains probiotic L. reuteri naturally found in breast milk to aid in digestion. Studies have shown that L. reutieri reduces crying time in colicky breastfed infants by 50 percent. Gerber adds its proprietary Comfort Proteins® with small chain proteins that are easier for the baby's tummy to assimilate. Parents can get peace of mind that Gerber Good Start carbohydrate blend does not contain genetically engineered ingredients. In addition it has DHA and ARA for brain and eye development. With only 30 percent of the blend from lactose it reduces uncomfortable gas so your baby sleeps better and gets the best start.
Gerber Good Start is gluten free and halal for other dietary restrictions but is not meet Kosher guidelines.
Features, Benefits, Specifications, Ingredients, Precautions, Storage, Preparation, Nutrition Information
Product Features and Benefits:
- Easy to Digest Carbohydrates
- Easy to Digest Comfort Proteins
- Supports Brain and Eye Development
- Probiotic L Reutieri
- Easy Preparation
- Reduces Gas
- Reduces Lactose
- Fortified with Iron
- Manufacturer: Nestle Healthcare Nutrition
- Item Numbers: 5000062401
- Sizes: 12.4 Oz
- Quantity: Each, Case of 6
- Sterile: No
- Application: Infant Formula for Colic, Excessive Crying and Fussiness
- User: Babies 0-12 Months
- HCPCS Code: B4158
- Halal: Yes
- Kosher: No
CORN MALTODEXTRIN, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE (FROM MILK, ENZYMATICALLY HYDROLYZED, REDUCED IN MINERALS), VEGETABLE OILS (PALM OLEIN, SOY, COCONUT, AND HIGH-OLEIC SAFFLOWER OR HIGH-OLEIC SUNFLOWER), AND LESS THAN 2% OF: POTASSIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CITRATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, FERROUS SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, COPPER SULFATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE, MANGANESE SULFATE, SODIUM SELENATE, M. ALPINA OIL*, C. COHNII OIL**, SODIUM ASCORBATE, INOSITOL, CHOLINE BITARTRATE, ALPHA-TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, NIACINAMIDE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, RIBOFLAVIN, VITAMIN A ACETATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, FOLIC ACID, PHYLLOQUINONE, BIOTIN, VITAMIN D3, VITAMIN B12, TAURINE, NUCLEOTIDES (CYTIDINE 5'-MONOPHOSPHATE, DISODIUM URIDINE 5'-MONOPHOSPHATE, ADENOSINE 5'-MONOPHOSPHATE, DISODIUM GUANOSINE 5'-MONOPHOSPHATE), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS, L-CARNITINE, SOY LECITHIN, LACTOBACILLUS REUTERI (DSM 17938) CULTURES.
- Gerber Good Start Soothe is not a sterile formula and should not be fed to premature infants or to a baby with a compromised immune system. Always consult with the baby's pediatrician in these cases.
- Do not microwave prepared formula. Water greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit will compromise probiotic cultures as well as result in serious burns.
- Store container in a cool and dry location and do not expose it to extreme temperatures.
- Use lid to store opened contents.
- Always wash hands, bottles and nipples before preparing formula. Sterilizing items is always best practice.
- When needing to boil water, make sure the water is at a rolling boil for at least one minute. Then allow to completely cool to room temperature before preparing formula.
- Pour water into prepared bottle.
- Add one unpacked scoop of powdered formula (See Chart).
- Cap bottle and shake until it's completely dissolved.
- Feed to baby and discard if entire contents are not used within an hour.
- Only store a prepared bottle up to 24 hours if unused.
- 2 fl oz. 1 unpacked level scoop
- 4 fl oz. 2 unpacked level scoops
- 6 fl oz. 3 unpacked level scoops
- 8 fl oz. 4 unpacked level scoops
Volume Prepared 5 fl oz Calories 100 Protein 2.2 grams Fat 5.1 grams Carbohydrates 11.2 grams Linoleic Acid 900 mg Water 131 grams Vitamin A 300 IU Vitamin D 60 IU Vitamin E 2 IU Vitamin K 8 mcg Vitamin C 10 mg Vitamin B12 0.33 mcg Vitamin B6 75 mcg Niacin 1050 mcg Choline 24 mg Biotin 4.4 mcg Pantothenic Acid 450 mcg Sodium 27 mg Potassium 108 mg Chloride 65 mg Inositol 6 mg Calcium 72 mg Phosphorus 40 mg Magnesium 7 mg Iodine 12 mcg Manganese 15 mcg Copper 80 mcg Iron 1.5 mg Zinc 0.8 mg Selenium 3 mcg Potassium 108 mg
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!