Customers Also Bought
Framed Transparent Film Dressing by McKesson is a high-quality primary or secondary wound dressing that is designed to help maintain a moist wound surface for helping to assist in autolytic debridement. These dressings are thin and water-resistant, keeping water, bacteria, and other contaminants firmly at bay. The Transparent Film Dressings are moisture vapor-permeable, which aids in the management of moisture, while the transparency conveniently allows for a view of the wound site so that its progress can be visually monitored.
Framed Transparent Film Dressing Features and Benefits:
- Provides a Moist Environment For Granulating or Superficial Wounds.
- Semi-Permeable and Water-Resistant.
- Transparent Film Allows Site To Be Visually Monitored.
- Available In Sterile and Non-Sterile Options.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Frame Delivery.
Framed Transparent Film Dressing Specifications:
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Appliction: Transparent Film Dressing
- Dimensions: 2-3/8" x 2-3/4"
- Shape: Framed Octagon
- Sterility: Sterile
- Latex Free: Yes
- HCPCS Code: A6257
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527
- Product Number: 4985
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!