Customers Also Bought
Nebulizer filters help the nebulizer machine catch debris and keep the motor and compressor from becoming contaminated. The Foam Nebulizer Filter, by Drive Medical, is a high quality filter made to fit Drive Medical Nebulizers. These include the following product series numbers: 18002, 18040, 18090, 18080, and 4056.
These little nebulizer compressor filters simply fit into a small slot within the machine. The compressor machine will have a small cap that opens so the user can remove and replace the old existing filter when it becomes dirty. A filter will need replacement when is become dark gray in color. One can simply pinch and pull the filter out and fit the new one into the space provided.
Filter replacement should be done every week to a month depending on how often it is used and the air environment. To keep the machine in top condition, avoid areas where there may be dust or smoke in the air as it will greatly shorten the life of the filter and potentially the mechanics of the nebulizer.
Foam Nebulizer Filter Features and Benefits
- It filters the air to maintain the life of Drive nebulizer compressors.
- It is light, easy to replace and affordable.
- They come in bulk amounts for multiple filter changes.
- They are white to better gauge their effectiveness as they darken with dust.
- They fit a number of Drive nebulizers.
Foam Nebulizer Filter Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 18090F
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Filters per bag: 10
- Made to fit Drive nebulizer model numbers: 18002, 18040, 18090, 18080, and 4056
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history