Made with polyurethane resin, the Foam Dressing Kit, by Genadyne Biotechnologies, is fully reticulated foam allowing for better hydrolytic stability. Because the foam is non-adherent, it allows for easier removal, offering pain relief and comfort. Genadyne designers chose green so you can more easily differentiate between viable and nonviable tissue.
The included film dressing features high visibility and pre-marked cutting guides for easy alignment and figment over the foam dressing.
Genadyne's included Silicone Port Pad offers a low-profile, so you experience soft dispersement of pressure and industry leading comfort. The port features a detachable Luer Lock and integrated clip to make dressing changes and mobility as easy as possible while dressing security is maximized by the film-based attachment.
Product Features & Benefits
- Allows for Better Hydrolytic Stability
- Easier Removal, Offering Pain Relief and Comfort
- Easily Differentiate Between Viable and Nonviable Tissue
- Manufacturer: Genadyne Biotechnologies
- Application foam dressing kit
- Material: Thick, green polyurethane foam
Silicone Port Pad
- Port dome diameter: 2 in
- Disc film: 10cm x 13cm / 3.9in x 5.1in
- Hose length: 27.5 in
- Height: 10.2 in
- Width: 11.8 in
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Genadyne Biotechnologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!