Customers Also Bought
The FlexLite Hinged Knee Support, by Jobst, is designed to be a lightweight and sturdy support option for a patient who is either healing from a mild ligament injury, dealing with a degenerative joint disease, or to be simply an instability solution. This wearable device is similar to the Safe-T-Sport Stabilizing Knee Support, yet includes lighter materials and a breathable base foam, compared to the neoprene alternative.
The hinged FlexLite knee brace is made of a unique ultra-light composite material -- much lighter than metal, yet maintains a high degree of strength and support both lateral and medial. The composite hinges are safely covered by the pockets stitched into both sides of the device, so the wearer can safely slip this through the leg and over the knee. Two loop lock straps tighten the brace to the upper and lower leg from above and below the knee. The straps can be used to tighten and adjust accordingly.
The braces come in numerous sizes to accommodate most. They are available in either black or beige colors.
FlexLite Hinged Knee Support Features and Benefits
- The device can simply slip through the leg over the knee.
- The space-age composite materials are light, yet very strong.
- The two straps make adjusting tension easy to do.
- It will help stabilize a knee to aid healing or regain stabilization.
- It comes with a stop to prevent hyperextension of the knee.
FlexLite Hinged Knee Support Specifications.
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Materials: Composite Plastic
- Colors: Navy and Beige
- Sizes (Measured 4 Inches Above and Below the Knee):
- Small: 11.5-13 Inches for Calf; 14-16 Inches for Thigh
- Medium: 13-14.5 Inches for Calf; 16-18 Inches for the Thigh
- Large: 14 1/2-16 Inches for Calf; 18-21 Inches for Thigh
- X-Large: 16-18 Inches for Calf; 21-24 Inches for Thigh
- XX-Large: 18-20 Inches for Calf; 24-27 Inches for Thigh
- HCPCS: L1810
- Manufacturer Numbers: 37-108SMBEG, 37-108MDBEG, 37-108LGBEG, 37-1081LBEG, 37-1082LBEG, 37-108SMBLK, 37-108MDBLK, 37-108LGBLK, 37-1081LBLK, 37-1082BLK
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history