Customers Also Bought
FlexiCol, manufactured by Hartmann-USA, is conformable and vapor permeable hydrocolloid dressing. that has excellent contact adhesion.
Hydrocolloid dressings use a unique process for wound healing. Flexicol dressings conform to the wound bed and seal off the wound to help protect the wound from bacterial contamination and foreign debris. Another task accomplished by these dressings is the moist wound healing environment. This environment while sceptical to some, has been shown to be very effective with wound healing. It helps with less dressing changes and keeps the wound in an optimal healing state while protecting against contamination.
Use FlexiCol for:
- Light Draining Chronic Wounds
- Moderate Draining Chronic Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Leg Ulcers
- Second Degree Burns
- Superficial Burns
This product features secure initial tack to make applications quick and easy. It easily conforms to difficult-to-dress areas and folds easily when necessary. This dressing handles wound drainage with it's unique combination of absorption and evaporation. This is accomplished with it's thin film exterior and moist core to allow quick fluid uptake so most residue is extracted from the wound. This design along with it's sterility makes this item perfect for a number of wound applications.
FlexiCol Features and Benefits
- Easily conforms to difficult-to-dress areas.
- High and quick fluid uptake removes most residue from the wound.
- Secure initial tack and bevelled edge makes application quick and easy.
- Latex Free
- FlexiCol Item Numbers: 48600000, 48610000, 48620000, 48630000, 48640000, 48660000
- Additional Information