Customers Also Bought
FLA Pro-Lite Dynamic Ankle Brace provides ankle stabilization with its unique shells and strapping design. Breathable, latex-free material wicks moisture away for cool, comfortable wear.
Gel coated shells can be placed in the freezer for optional cold therapy to help reduce swelling. An inelastic pronation strap combined with anatomical shells helps prevent talar shift and supination, too.
The strapping system is designed to simulate a common taping technique. Ideal for ankle ligament injuries, ankle strains, mild soft tissue injuries, chronic ankle instability and prevention of hyperpronation, supination and talar shift.
FLA Pro-Lite Dynamic Ankle Brace Features and Benefits
- Breathable, latex-free material.
- Designed to emulate taping techniques.
- Optional cold therapy to reduce swelling.
- Unique shells and strapping design for optimal support.
- Wicks away moisture for comfortable wear.
FLA Pro-Lite Dynamic Ankle Brace Specifications
- Product Numbers: 7992700, 7992701, 7992702, 7992703, 7992704, and 7992705.
- Color: Gray/maroon.
- Sizes: XS/SM, MD/LG, and XL/XXL.
- Application: To stabilize weak or injured ankles.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics.
- HCPCS Code: L1902.
To properly determine which size is right for you, compare to US shoe size.
Size Measurement Small Men's Shoe Size: 5 - 8 1/2, Women's Shoe Size: 6 1/2 - 9 1/2 Medium Men's Shoe Size: 9 - 12, Women's Shoe Size: 10 - 13 Large Men's Shoe Size: 12 1/2 - 16, Women's Shoe Size: 13 1/2 >
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat are the measurements from the bottom to the top of the calf?Question by: Maria Butler on Jul 13, 2017 6:12:00 PMThe manufacturer only lists shoe sizes and not direct measurements. We've reached out to them in order to receive proper information; however, feel free to contact the manufacturer for inquiries.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 26, 2018 12:42:00 PM