Customers Also Bought
MR290 Chamber Overview
The Fisher & Paykel MR290 Auto-Fill Humidification Chamber is used with breathing circuits in hospitals and home humidifiers to deliver humidified respiratory gases. The MR290 Humidifier Chamber is compatible with F&P 850 System, AIRVO and AIRVO 2 Series, Bubble CPAP, and MR-series humidifiers. This provides optimal breathing therapy for invasive breathing circuits to non-invasive interfaces for infants to adults. The vented design can be used with rigid or semi-rigid water bottles or a tube adapter to connect with a water bag. Only fill the MR290 chamber with USP sterile for inhalation or distilled water.
MR290 Chamber Highlights
- Automatically refills the water.
- The dual-float mechanism prevents overfilling to maintain a consistent water level.
- Creates consistent compressible humidification of gases.
How to Set Up Fisher & Paykel MR290V
- Remove the protective blue port caps using the pull tab.
- Use the bull tab to remove comepletly.
- Remove the bracket holding the water supply tube.
- Place the water supply adapter over tube vertical ports on the chamber.
- Clip the chamber onto the compatible unit selected.
- Slide into the unit, if using the AIRVO.
- Insert tubing adapter to distilled water.
- Make sure the water level rises without going over the maximum water level.
Features and Benefits
- Facilitates Smooth and Steady Delivery of Humidified Gases
- Consistent and Dependable Volume
- Balances Water Level
- Connects to Water Bottles or Water Bag
- Manufacturer: Fisher & Paykel
- Product Number: MR290V
- Interface Connections: ISO 5356-1 Conical Connectors
- Gas Ports: 22mm (Male)
- Reservior Volume: 280 mL
- Max Operating Pressure: 8 kPa
- Max Peak Flow: 180 L per minute for 30 minutes
- Compliance: 0.4mL/cmH20
- Application: Humidification Chamber
- User: Pediatric to Adult
For respiratory therapy of humidified gases.
- DO NOT use tap water. Use only USP sterile or distilled water for inhalation.
- Do not use if MR290 Chamber's water level rises above the maximum water level or it may cause water to enter into the patient's airway.
- Do not use chamber if it has been dropped or damaged.
- Do not let the chamber run dry.
Manuals and Documents
F&P myAIRVO 2 Setup with MR290 Chamber Video (4:07 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents>
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.