Sterigear Fig Leaf Urinary Drain Bag is a urinary drainage bag with two versions available in order to fit the needs of the patient. The drain bag comes in two capacity levels -500 mL and 2000 mL- that holds up to 67.6 fluid ounces, allowing for multiple uses before needing to be drained or changed. Made using vinyl material, these are individually wrapped for sterility and have a needleless sample port as well.
The overall construction of the bag allows for patient dignity, assures better quality of life standard for facilities and improves environmental quality for caregivers, patients and those visiting patients. The bags are meant for usage by patients with urinary problems and home health patients.
Product Features and Benefits
- Works Well for Home Health or Hospital Facilities
- Has Anti-Reflux and Non-Return Valves Available
- Holds up to 67.6 Fluid Ounces of Urine Drainage
- Two Capacities Available to Fit Based on Need
- Has Needleless Sample Port for Simple Usage
- Allows for Multiple Uses Before Discarding
- Allows for Better Patient Privacy/Dignity
- Individually Wrapped for Sterile Usage
- Manufacturer: Sterigear
- Brand: Fig Leaf
- Application: Urinary Drain Bag
- Drain Tube Type: Drain Valve
- Sample Port Type: Needleless
- Fastener Type: Universal Hangar/Rope Hanger
- Sterile: Yes
- Capacity: 500 mL, 2000 mL
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!