Customers Also Bought
FiberSource HN 1.2 Cal provides concentrated nutrition with 1.2 Calories per mL. FiberSource HN is 100% soy protein. NutriShield is added to the FiberSource HN formula to provide a high level of microbial protection. FiberSource HN meets 100% RDI for 24 key micronutrients and is a blend of soluble and insoluble fiber. FiberSource HN Comes ready to use in 250 mL Tetra Prisma® cartons or 1000 mL Tube Feeding SpikeRight® PLUS UltraPak® Bag. Manufactured by Nestle, FiberSource HN is intended for use under medical supervision.
FiberSource HN Features & Benefits
- Nutritionally complete liquid formula.
- Fiber blend helps support digestive health and normal bowel function
- Closed system with SpikeRight® PLUS port, the first available proximal-end enteral connector system designed to be incompatible with IV Systems.
- FiberSource HN is appropriate for lactose-free*, gluten-free, and kosher diets. (* Not for individuals with galactosemia)
Fibersource HN Specifications
- Fibersource HN Supplement Unflavored Powder Product ID Numbers: 18550000, 18550000.
- Size: 250 mL or 1000 mL.
- kcal/mL: 1.2.
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
- Protein: 18%
- Carbohydrate: 53%
- Fat: 29%
- NPC:N Ratio: 115:1.
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 20:80
- n6:n3 Ratio: 2.7:1
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg water): 490
- Water: 81%
- Application: Fiber Tube Feeding Formula.
- Flavor: Unflavored.
- Contents: partially hydrolyzed guar gum (PHGG).
- Protein Source: soy protein isolate.
- Application: Tube Feeding Nutrition Formula.
- Preparation: Ready-to-use or Ready-to-Hang.
- Container Type: Tetra Prisma, SpikeRight® PLUS UltraPak® Bag or 1500 mL Bottle.
- Manufacturer: Nestle.
- Brand: FiberSource HN.
- UNSPSC Code: 42231803.
- HCPCS Code: B4150.
FiberSource HN Nutritional Support
- General malnutrition
- Elevated protein requirements
- Bowel function
FiberSource HN Ingredients
Water, Corn Syrup, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Contains less than 1% of Soy Fiber (Insoluble Fiber), Medium Chain Triglycerides (from Coconut and/or Palm Kernel Oil), Potassium Citrate, Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum♦ (Soluble Fiber), Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Salt, Maltodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Ascorbate, Calcium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin D3, Citric Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phytonadione, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin B12.
♦NUTRISOURCE® FIBER soluble fiber (PHGG)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes this formula have a reimbursement code for cash paying patient?Question by: gloria Martinez on Aug 9, 2016 12:25:02 PMWe do not have a reimbursement code from the manufacturer for this product. It may be best to contact Nestle to see what they have available as far as reimbursement is concerned.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 25, 2016 3:19:00 PM
Based on your history
Will definitely recommend product to people who needs peg tube nutritional feeding.
- Easy of use