Other PolyMem product(s)
Customers Also Bought
PolyMem Silver Dressings effectively cleanse, fill, absorb, and moisten wounds throughout the healing process. PolyMem, manufactuered by Ferris MFG utilizes small particles of silver to protect the dressing from microbial contamination. PolyMem Silver Dressings are effective for use with diabetic and pressure ulcers, first and second degree burns, skn tears and acute wounds. Polymem® Silver Dressings are composed of a hydrophilic, polyurethane membrane matrix and a semi-permeable, polyurethane, continuous thin film backing that is optimal for oxygen and moisture vapor permeability, and as a barrier to liquids.
PolyMem Silver Dressing Features & Benefits
- Relieves pain and discomfort quickly.
- Provides a moist wound environment.
- Removes without trauma or damage to healing tissue.
- High integrity, nonfragmenting, no residue, one piece removal.
- Effective, antimicrobial release for full wear time.
- Kills 99.9% of all bacteria and fungi tested.
- Absorbs at least 10 times the dressing weight in exudate.
PolyMem Silver Dressing Specifications
- PolyMem Silver Dressing Product Number: 1044.
- Width: 4.25"
- Length: 4.25"
- Shape: Square.
- Applications: Diabetic and pressure ulcers, first and second degree burns, skn tears and acute wounds.
- Material: Silver.
- Color: Grey
- Manufacturer: Farris Manufacturing.
- HCPCS code: A6210.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ferris Sub Brand PolyMem
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan these be wore in the shower?Question by: Dave on Jan 15, 2018 5:33:00 PMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for clarification.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 21, 2018 7:53:00 AM
Based on your history