Other PolyMem product(s)
- PolyMem Wound Dressings
- PolyMem Shapes Dressings
- PolyMem Shapes 1709 | Silver Sacral Dressing - 7.2 x 7.8 Inch Sacral Adhesive, 4-1/2 x 4.7 Inch Pad by Ferris
- PolyMem Shapes 1823 | #3 Silver Oval Dressing - 2 x 3 Inch Oval Adhesive, 1 x 2 Inch Pad by Ferris
- PolyMem Shapes 1853 | #5 Oval Dressing - 5 x 3-1/2 Inch Oval Adhesive, 3 x 2 Inch Pad by Ferris
Customers Also Bought
PolyMem Silver Dressings effectively cleanse, fill, absorb, and moisten wounds throughout the healing process. PolyMem, manufactuered by Ferris MFG utilizes small particles of silver to protect the dressing from microbial contamination. PolyMem Silver Dressings are effective for use with diabetic and pressure ulcers, first and second degree burns, skn tears and acute wounds. Polymem® Silver Dressings are composed of a hydrophilic, polyurethane membrane matrix and a semi-permeable, polyurethane, continuous thin film backing that is optimal for oxygen and moisture vapor permeability, and as a barrier to liquids.
PolyMem Silver Dressing Features & Benefits
- Relieves pain and discomfort quickly.
- Provides a moist wound environment.
- Removes without trauma or damage to healing tissue.
- High integrity, nonfragmenting, no residue, one piece removal.
- Effective, antimicrobial release for full wear time.
- Kills 99.9% of all bacteria and fungi tested.
- Absorbs at least 10 times the dressing weight in exudate.
PolyMem Silver Dressing Specifications
- PolyMem Silver Dressing Product Number: 1044.
- Width: 4.25"
- Length: 4.25"
- Shape: Square.
- Applications: Diabetic and pressure ulcers, first and second degree burns, skn tears and acute wounds.
- Material: Silver.
- Color: Grey
- Manufacturer: Farris Manufacturing.
- HCPCS code: A6210.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A