Customers Also Bought
Fall Management Gait Belt by Posey is designed for patients and residents requiring ambulation or transfer assistance. It provides caregivers with a secure hold point while assisting patients during supervised walking and transfers.
The specifically designed nickel-plated metal buckles on the gait belt offer maximum hold, while reducing wear on the cotton belt for increased durability. When used correctly, it may also help prevent back injuries to the caregiver.
When not in use, this gait belt can be worn by the caregiver to ensure immediate availability when needed.
Posey Fall Management Gait Belt is machine washable and has a 2" (5 cm) webbing. It is constructed of sturdy cotton and available in a variety of colors and patterns.Posey Fall Management Gait Belt Features and Benefits
- This item is recommended for patients requiring ambulation or transfer assistance.
- Provides Caregivers a Secure Hold Point
- Nickel-Plated Metal Buckles Offer Maximum Hold
- Reduces Wear on Cotton Belt for Increased Durability
- May Also Help Prevent Back Injuries to the Caregiver
- Can be Worn by Caregiver to Ensure Immediate Availability
- Machine Washable
- 2" (5 cm) Webbing
- Constructed of Sturdy Cotton
- Available in a Variety of Colors and Patterns
- Severe Cardio Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Post-Surgery Incision
- Fitted with Monitoring Equipment
- Tubes or Lines that Might be Compromised by Pressure or Rubbing
- Item Number: 6547G, 6547O, 6547P, 6547R, 6547Y
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history