Customers Also Bought
EZ 2 Pool Lift is made of stainless steel with a powder coat finish. This material is both strong and resistant to corrosion for a durable pool lift. Also, this pool lift is manually operated. You do not need to worry about making sure the batteries are charged before use, so you can get to the fun! The lift can clear pool walls up to 15 feet high, too. The lift comes with a mesh sling style seat that conforms to the user's body for increased comfort, but an optional hard seat is available as well. The sling attachment for the seat has recently been upgraded with a swivel. This makes positioning easier as you are lowered into the pool or spa. In addition, the EZ 2 Lift works great as a boat access lift. You can take the lift with you from the pool to the dock with ease.
NOTE: EZ 2 Pool Lift does not come with any anchors. This allows you to get the pool lift anchor that best suits your needs.
EZ 2 Pool Lift Features and Benefits
- High Weight Capacity
- Powder Coat Finished Stainless Steel is Corrosion Resistant
- Chains can be Adjusted per Personal Preference
- Mesh Seat Included and Conforms to User Body for Comfort
- Hydraulic Ram is Manually Operated
- Swivel on Sling Attachment for Easy Positioning
- Portable for Easy Relocation
- Product Number: F-EZPL2
- Color: White
- Material: Powder Coated Stainless Steel
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Setback Range: 12 to 20 Feet
- Rotation: 360 Degrees
- Warranty: 5 Year Structural, 1 Year Hydraulic Ram
- Manufacturer: Aqua Creek
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!