Customers Also Bought
Safepath Products EZ Edge Rubber Threshold Ramp Overview
Note: Due to shipping constraints, ramps 60 inches and above have Two-Piece Construction and will ship in 30-inch sections. There is a slight seam in the middle, but it is virtually undetectable. This applies to all the following product numbers: RAEZ0040, RAEZ0080, RAEZ0140, RAEZ1140, RAEZ1180, RAEZ1340, RAEZ1540, RAEZ2160, RAEZ2180, RAEZ2195.
Vitality Medical carries a wide range of ramp options, such as EZ ACCESS Threshold Ramps.
Ramp Features and Benefits
- No Weight Limit
- Ramp Comes in Many Sizes To Allow Passage Over Daily Path Barriers and Entry Thresholds
- Exceeds Standard ADA Requirements
- Slopes Are Less Than 7.5%
- More Gradual Slopes on Both Front and Side
- Extraordinary Durability Will Not Fade, Crack, or Deteriorate
- Made for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Exceptional Nonslip Properties
- Installs in Minutes
- Slip Resistant
- 10-Year Warranty
- UV Resistant
- No Tools Needed
Make Doors Accessible
The EZ Edge Transition provides a gradual incline so wheelchairs can go over door sills easily and smoothly. It can be installed on nearly any surface, including asphalt, concrete, wood, tile, marble, and vinyl. The rubber can stand up to most weather conditions and can be installed virtually anywhere.
Where To Place
The SafePath EZ Edge Transition Ramp can make nearly any route ADA compliant. Any door with a sill at least .5 inches above the floor should be compatible.
- Home Use. Interior and exterior doors, including front doors, back doors, garage doors, and balconies.
- Commercial Use. Store entrances and exits. Double and single doors as well as automatic doors.
- Outdoor Use. Parks where sidewalks are raised or uneven. Outdoor sports areas or amphitheaters.
- Recreation Areas. Indoor recreation areas such as stadiums or gymnasiums.
Long-Lasting and Safe
The SafePath EZ Edge is made of 100% recycled tire material. The rubber is durable enough to stand up to consistent use without needing maintenance. Each ramp is designed to exceed specifications for safety, slip resistance, ease of access, and code compliance.
How To Install the SafePath EZ Edge Transition Ramp
- Ensure that the underlying surface is clean and dry.
- Pre-fit the ramp by placing it flush against the threshold.
- Use painter's tape to outline the ramp, then remove the ramp.
- Apply adhesive to the underlying surface. For best results, use a caulking gun. Make sure adhesive is applied generously and is spread evenly.
- Note: If the ramp is temporary, a temporary adhesive is recommended such as double-sided commercial tape.
- Place ramp on the adhesive. Apply pressure evenly.
- After the ramp is in place, carefully remove painter's tape and mop up any adhesive that leaked out. Excess adhesive can be removed with acetone or paint thinner.
EZ Edge Wheelchair Ramp Specifications
- Manufacturer: SafePath Products
- Ramp Material: Recycled Tire Rubber
- OSHA Compliant
- ADA Compliant
- Warranty: 10 years
- Ramp Product Number Series: RAEZxxxx
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual
- Warranty Information
- Safety Data Sheet
- Specifications Document
- Product Catalog
- Product Brochure
Demonstration and Review Video (2:03 minutes)
- Additional Information