Customers Also Bought
Smith and Nephew Exu-Dry Wound Dressing is a unique one-piece dressing that offers an effcient and cost effective replacement for traditional non-adherent dressings and gauze. Exu-dry's multi-layer construction reduces friction; eliminates frayed edges, loose threads, and linting. The anti-shear layer protects fragile granulation tissue from further damage while the highly absorbent padding wicks away drainage, reducing the risk of maceration and frequency of dressing changes. Exu-dry dressings are non-occlusive, pliable and come in a variety of sizes and shapes to fit nearly any wound or body contour. This product can be used as a wet or dry dressing and is compatible with most topical agents, liquids and creams.
As part of the body's natural healing process, broken skin and debris is dislodged and absorbed into the bandage, making the wound appear larger on the first few dressing changes. If the wound continues to enlarge after the first few dressing changes, consult a healthcare professional. If redness, swelling, increased burning sensation, maceration, hyper-granulation, or sensitivity occur, consult a healthcare professional.
Product Features and Benefits
- One-piece Wound Dressing with Multiple Layers
- Replaces Non-adherent Dressings, Gauze, and Abdominal Pads
- More Comfortable For Patients Between Dressing Changes
- Anti-shear Layer Reduces Friction, and Protects Fragile Granulation Tissue
- Multi-Layered Sealed Construction Eliminates Frayed Edges, Loose Threads, and Linting
- Reduces the Risk of Maceration
- Reduces Frequency of Dressing Changes and Nursing Time
- Non-occlusive, Soft and Pliable
- Available in a Wide-range of Sizes and Shapes to Accomodate a Variety of Wounds and Contours
- Compatible with Most Topical Agents, Liquids and Creams
- Can be Used Wet or Dry, on Clean or Contaminated Wounds
- Manufacturer: Smith and Nephew
- Item Numbers: 5999003, 5999006, 5999009, 5999018, 5999034, 5999004120, 5999M04, 5999M36, 5999PTM
- Materials: High Density Polyethylene, Highly Absorbent Rayon/Cellulose Blend.
- Sizes: 5999003, 5999006, 5999009, 5999018, 5999034, 5999004120, 5999M04, 5999M36, 5999PTM
Indications: Exudate Absorption and Management of Partial to Full-thickness Wounds. Some Examples are:
- Ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic)
- Pressure Sores
- Donor Sites
- Surgical Incisions
- Surgical Excisions
- Burns (1st and 2nd degree)
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history