Drive Medical Extra Firm Innerspring Mattress is designed with inner springs that provide maximum comfort. This high-quality mattress includes a vinyl cover that is anti-bacterial, anti-static, and waterproof. It is constructed of Premium Grade cotton and high-density urethane foam, which gives this mattress its supreme durability and ultimate comfort. It features two brass side vents that are screened to allow the mattress to breath. It has a weight capacity of up to 300 lbs.
The 15014 Drive Medical Mattress includes a 1" high-density, firm, combustion-modified fiber topper on each side.
The 15006EF Drive Medical Mattress is multi-layered with two 1 inch high-density, firm, combustion-modified fiber topper on the top and one on the bottom.
Product Features and Benefits
- Vinyl Cover is Waterproof
- Screened Vents Allow it to Breath
- Made from High-Density Urethane Foam
- Soft Comfortable Premium Grade Cotton
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Static Vinyl Cover
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Numbers: 15014, 15006EF
- Cover: Vinyl
- Material: Cotton, Urethane Foam
- Type: Innerspring
- Warranty: 1-Year
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains product information
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes this mattress bend for use with a movable hospital bed?Question by: Debbie on Dec 3, 2017 10:50:00 AMBecause the mattress is extra firm with springs it is unable to have enough flexibility for a movable hospital bed.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 16, 2018 9:21:00 AM