Oxygen conserving regulators are uniquely designed to gauge the user's breathing pattern to adjust the amount of oxygen based on activity so as to reduce the amount of wasted O2. The Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver, by Drive Medical, is a quality regulating device that has multiple settings for a customizable oxygen output.
The Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver will match oxygen dose to the user's activity level. This advanced Drive Medical Oxygen Accessory has a 'Rest' and 'Active' setting that can be pre-programmed. So if the patient's activity level increases, within seconds the oxygen conserver will boost the output. And if the user's activity drops, the oxygen output will taper off and adjust to the new breathing rate.
The Evolution Motion has a 5:1 savings ratio from 14-40 breaths per minute. The conserver has seven flow settings from 1 to 6 liters per minute pulse dose, plus a constant flow setting, for a consistent two liters per minute of non-stop oxygen output.
The operating pressure ranges between 200-3,000 PSI. The device weighs 14.9 ounces, including batteries. It uses two AA batteries for a power source. It has an auto shut-off feature to conserve battery life.
Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver Features and Benefits
- The conserver is compatible with CGA 870.
- It delivers 5:1 savings ratio at all settings.
- The conserver delivers a uniform oxygen pulse from 14-40 breaths per minute.
- The Evolution is small and light enough to be carried around as needed.
- There are seven liter flow increments: 1,2,3,4,5,6, plus a constant flow pre-set at two liters per minute.
- It has an operating pressure range from 200 to 3,000 PSI.
- The conserver has a programmable Rest and Active setting equivalent to 1-6 liters per minute.
- It senses breath and delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle.
Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: OM-900M
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Power Source: 2 AA Batteries
- Weight: 0.93 lbs.
- Length: 6 Inch
- Height: 2.5 Inch
- Width: 3 Inch
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!