Customers Also Bought
Oxygen regulators in the medical industry are often used to control the level of air flow for those who need oxygen therapy with an air tank. The Chad Evolution Electronic Oxygen Conserver, by Drive Medical, is one such device that allows a broad range of settings to choose from so the user easily adjust the tank flow to match their oxygen needs.
The Evolution has a smart feature that allows it to adjust to the patient's breathing pattern, or changes in breathing pattern to best serve the patient as well as eliminating unnecessary oxygen waste. And because the time breathing is mostly spent exhaling, this oxygen regulator will deliver air only during the short time at the beginning of the inhalation.
The Evolution is a Drive Medical Conserver that delivers a uniform oxygen pulse, which can range from 14 breaths per minute to 40, supporting a wide range of needs and activity levels. The Evolution Electronic Oxygen Conserver senses a breath and delivers oxygen only in the first half of the inspiratory cycle, resulting in no wasted oxygen while delivering an effective oxygen dose. In addition, the Evolution has a 5:1 savings ratio and liter flow settings between 1 and 7 LPM providing a high level of conservation while offering versatile liter flow options.
Evolution Electronic Oxygen Conserver Features and Benefits
- It includes an auto shut-off feature to conserve battery life.
- It is compatible with CGA 870.
- It delivers 5:1 savings ratio at all settings.
- The conserver delivers a uniform oxygen pulse from 14-40 breaths per minute.
- It senses a breath and delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle.
- A single push of a button selects the equivalent LPM dosage settings.
- It's small enough to fit comfortably in a carry bag.
- It has a minimum two-year battery life utilizing 2 AA Batteries (for those who average four hours per day usage).
Evolution Electronic Oxygen Conserver Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: OM-900
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Operating pressure range: 200-3000 PSI
- The liter flow increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Plus CF preset @ 2 LPM
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Length: 8 Inch
- Width: 6 Inch
- Width: 6 Inch
- Height: 4 Inch
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo you require a prescription? What is the price in Australia and the shipping cost if any.Question by: sandi reidy on Sep 2, 2017 7:01:00 PMThis item does not require a prescription before purchasing. For cost to shipping to Australia, use our international checkout feature located at the cart screen under the "checkout" button. The cost, along with any exchange rate, will be calculated out for you.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 3, 2017 9:26:00 AM