Customers Also Bought
Ergobaum Kids Crutches by Ergoactives are the first ergonomically-designed, non-rigid, "pain free" crutches specifically designed to get younger and smaller users through an injury, or assist with walking needs. Designed with high-quality loaded spring shock absorbers that offer reduced impact during walking when compared with regular, traditional crutches, these junior crutches offer some of the most comfortable, stress-free mobility assistance on the market.
The Ergobaum Kids Crutches are equipped with a special night light, a custom horn, panic button, and safety reflectors, which allow users to safely navigate through dark spaces. Combined with the durability and added balance provided by the four aileron Ergocap Crutch Tips, thousands of patients the world over, thousands of patients the world over have trusted these crutches when recovering from hip and knee surgeries.
Vitality Medical also carries other Ergoactives products, such as the Ergocap Ultralite Cane Rubber Tips.
Ergoactives Junior Crutches Features and Benefits:
- Spring Loaded Shock Absorber Patented Technology.
- Spring Loaded Legs Reduce Impact With the Ground.
- Four-Legged "Extra Balance" Ergocap High Performance Crutch Tip.
- Safety Features (Night Light, Horn, Safety Reflectors.)
- Built-In Knee Rest Platform.
- Forearm Strap & Cup.
- Adjustable Cushion Grip.
Ergoactives Junior Crutches Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Ergoactives
- Measurements: 33.5"
- Weight: 1.1 lb
- Weight Limit: 200 lbs. Per Crutch
- Height Limit: 3'9" to 5'
- Colors: Blue, Pink, Black
- Product Numbers: A009, A010, A011
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A