Customers Also Bought
The Epidural and Spinal Injection Trainer by 3B is a high-quality, extremely realistic anatomical educational training model designed to give students a simulated recreation for delivering epidurals into a human back. The device gives trainees the confidence in practicing epidural anesthesia using the loss-of-resistance and the hanging-drop technique, deliver spinal anesthesia with reaslistic resistance of the dura and arachnoid mater with or without a canula, fluid-filled spinal canal with realistic outflow rate thanks to the ability to adjust the excess pressure, and more.
The Epidural and Spinal Injection Trainer is designed and manufactured in Germany of highly-durable, easy-to-clean synthetic materials that will provide many years of medical training and specialist traning. The device has low operating costs and is intuitive to use, making it an excellent choice for nursing programs.
Epidural and Spinal Injection Trainer Features and Benefits:
- Extremely Realistic Haptic Feedback.
- Durable, High-Quality Materials.
- Easy to Clean.
- Functions Include:
- Epidural Anesthesia Using the Loss-Of-Resistance and the Hanging-Drop Technique.
- Spinal Anesthesia With Realistic Resistance of the Dura and Arachnoid Mater With Or Without a Cannula.
- Fluid-Filled Spinal Canal With Realistic Outflow Rate Thanks to the Ability to Adjust the Excess Pressure.
- An Epidural Catheter Can Be Inserted Into the Epidural Space.
- Closed Water System.
- Developed and Manufactured in Germany.
Epidural and Spinal Injection Trainer Specifications:
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Weight: 6.61 lb
- Dimensions: 17.7 x 13.8 x 9.4 Inch
- Product Number: P61
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!