Customers Also Bought
Entrust Skin Barrier Rings by Fortis Medical Products are extra-strength, skin-friendly stoma barrier rings that are specially formulated to withstand high liquid output. When exposed to moisture, the Entrust Skin Barrier Rings gently hug the stoma and create a seal that expands, keeping the stoma dry and protected. In doing so, the seal prevents leaks by filling in the empty space between the appliance and the stoma, which is where most leaks occur.
Entrust Skin Barrier Rings are an excellent way of maintaining a leak-proof seal throughout the day since they expand when your stoma does, ensuring security and confidence as you go about your day. Designed to be less sticky and cumbersome than the average stoma barrier ring, Entrust Skin Barrier Rings adhere better to the skin to create a tight seal without leaving sticky residue on your fingers.
Vitality Medical also carries other skin barriers, such as the Pouchkins 2-Piece Skin Barrier and Flextend Convex Skin Barrier With Floating Flange and Tape.
Entrust Skin Barrier Rings Features and Benefits:
- Helps Protect the Stoma From Small Nicks Sometimes Caused From Edges of the Ostomy Appliance.
- "Melts" Into the Barrier For Easy Removal.
- Skin Friendly, Helps Maintain Healthy Skin Around the Stoma.
- Helps Minimize Leaks Due to "Pancaking."
- Can Help Create a Small Amount of Convexity in a Flat Barrier.
- Can Be Used With Paste.
- Easy to Remove With Wafer / Barrier, An Adhesive Remover Is Usually Not Needed.
- Safe to Use with Fortis and Other Ostomy Brands.
- Available In Three Sizes.
- Latex Free.
Entrust Skin Barrier Rings Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Fortis Medical Products
- Latex Free: Yes
- Sizes: 4 Inch, 4 Inch With FortaGuard, 2 Inch Thin, 2 Inch Thin With FortaGuard, 2 Inch Standard, 2 Inch Standard With FortaGuard
- Quantity: 20 Each / Box - 2 Inch Rings; 10 Each / Box - 4 Inch
- Product Numbers: 6000, 6000F, 6100, 6100F, 6101, 6101F
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Fortis Medical Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!