Customers Also Bought
Entrust Paste by Fortis Medical Products is a high-quality, no sting stoma paste with Pectin that is specially formulated to handle high liquid output. Thick yet pliable, the Entrust Paste provides ease in culking around the stoma and is great for filling gaps, scars, folds and uneven skin surfaces. It can also be used to safely hug the stoma and create a seal that expands to fill the empty space between the appliance and the stoma to prevent leaks.
Of course, stoma sizes do change throughout the day, so the Entrust Paste is an excellent choice to help maintain the seal for added security and user confidence. It is less sticky to the touch than the average stoma paste, yet more adhesive to the skin, creating a good seal without unnecessary mess and residue on the fingers.
Entrust Paste Featurs and Benefits:
- Helps Protect the Stoma From Small Nicks Sometimes Caused From Edges of Ostomy Appliance.
- Skin Friendly, Helps Maintain Healthy Skin Around Stoma.
- Formulated For Sensitive Skin.
- No Sting Formula Contains Lower Alcohol Content.
- Helps Minimize Leaks Due to "Pancaking."
- Can Be Used With Skin Barrier Rings.
- Safe to Use with Fortis and Other Ostomy Brands.
- Latex Free.
Entrust Paste Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Fortis Medical Products
- Brand: Entrust
- Application: Stoma Paste
- Size: 2 oz.
- Latex Free: Yes
- Options: Pectin, Pectin With FortaGuard, Pectin No Sting, Pectin No Sting With FortaGuard
- Product Numbers: 6300, 6300F, 6301, 6301F
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Fortis Medical Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsOn the Entrust Paste, what is the different between just pectin and pectin with Fortaguard. Explain.Question by: claire on Jul 31, 2017 10:54:00 AMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 2, 2018 8:19:00 AM