Kendall's Entriflex Nasogastric Feeding Tube is weighted and made with polyurethane for durability. Not compatible with luer-lock or IV Connections, it has a safe, enteral connection to address the JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Alert. Its color coded with a purple port for food and a Y-Port connected side port for medications. Clearly-marked centimeter markings allow for easy tracking.
Entriflex Nasogastric Feeding Tube Features and Benefits
- Made with Polyurethane for Durability
- Safe Enteral Connection Addresses Sentinel Alert
- Color Coded for Feedings, Medicine Delivery
- Centimeter Markings for Easier Tracking
- Manufacturer: Covidien/Kendall
- Length: 36 Inches
- French Size: 8
- Material: Polyurethane
- Outlet Port: Rigid
- DEHP Free
- HCPCS: B4082
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!