Customers Also Bought
Wheelchair users will find that this cushion presents a two manifold system. The first adjusts the outer perimeter rows for increased stability and positioning. The second design is an adjustable interior bucket seat which reduces pressure on the ischia and coccyx, which are lower pelvic bones.
With Roho's complementary design, it amazingly conforms to the unique contours of a user's body, equally distributes pressure, and minimizing shear forces.
Featuring variable air cell heights, the cushion provides lateral stability and overall body positioning. The material of which the air cells are made is a neoprene rubber. This design creates a flame resistant and liquid proof cushion. You can easily clean it, especially because of its individual cell design, with soap and tepid water.
The Enhancer Dry Floatation's two-way stretch cover is made of a breathable material. It, too, is designed to be easily removed from the cushion and washed in a machine.
Truly, ROHO sets the new standard in wheelchair cushioning with Enhancer Dry Floatation Air Cushion.
Enhancer Dry Floatation Air Cushion Features and Benefits
- Ease of transfer.
- Easy to wash.
- Flame resistant.
- Increases postural support.
- Lowers risk for breakdown of skin.
- Reduces discomfort.
- Patchable and repairable cushion.
Enhancer Dry Floatation Air Cushion Specifications
- Product Numbers: ENH88C, ENH1010C.
- Sizes: Please see table at the bottom of this page.
- Warranty: 24 months.
- Manufacturer: Roho.
- HCPCS Code: E2624.
ROHO Enhancer Wheelchair Cushion Additional Information
- Enhancer Wheelchair Cushion Flyer contains features and benefits of this comfortable wheelchair cushion.
- Dry Floatation Cushion offers information on floating seat technology.
- Wheelchair Cushion Detailed Adjustment Instructions covers the proper setup and adjustment of the cushion for individual needs.
- ROHO Cushion Instructions provide information for set up and adjustment.
- ROHO Dry Floatation Wheelchair Cushion charts the number of cells by cushion dimensions.
- Wheelchair Seating HCPCS Codes offers a guideline for selecting the appropriate HCPCS code for wheelchair cushions.
- ROHO Air Cushion Cleaning covers the procedures for cleaning wheelchair cushions from ROHO.
- Braden Scale for Pressure Sores provides a chart for risk assessment.
- ROHO Cushion Warranty identifies ROHO’s limited warranty policy for cushions.
- Parsons, David. A deeper look into the R&D of seating surfaces made to prevent pressure sores. Medical Design News. September/October 2001.
- Clinical Case Study. Healing an Ischemic Ulcer (Pressure Ulcer in a Seated Client. Crown Therapeutics, 1997.
- ROHO Cushion Repair discusses step by step repair of air cushions.
Reduction in Blood Flow and Pressure Sores – Ischemia Video (6:46 minutes)
ROHO Technology for Wheelchair Cushions Video (3:57 minutes)
Shape Fitting Cushions Facilitate Healing of Pressure Wounds Video (6:20 minutes)
Dry Floatation Technology for Wheelchair Cushions Video (13:15 minutes)
Model Chair Size ENH88C 15-16" L x 15-16" W ENH1010C 18-19" L x 18-19" W
- Additional Information