Customers Also Bought
The McKesson Cohesive Bandage is a self-adherent bandaged wrap that helps gauzes' and other dressings stay in place - helping the wounds heal properly. The cohesive bandages can be expansive enough to wrap sufficiently around the wounds areas. The latex based material allows it to be as elastic and stretch out far enough for comfort and dependability.
The McKesson Self Adhering Cohesive Bandages does not need clips in order to hold it fastened, the bandage wrap can be pressed together to keep it secure; thus the self-adherent ability. With options of a variety of different colors, you can use the bandage wraps to indicate certain wounds with color or use the colorful mixture to please younger patients - bright and colorful colors are known to ease and calm the mind.
The McKesson Sterile Cohesive Bandage is easy to tear without the need or use of scissors, no need to run around trying to find a pair of available scissors to cut the bandage; simply rip at the necessary length to wrap up the bandage. Wrap the bandage around itself and press firmly to adhere. The bandage is provided non-sterile, it is meant to be used as securing primary and secondary wound dressings in place without affecting the wounded areas due to the material in the cohesive bandage. One effect of the bandage will come from the material in which it is made from. If you are allergic to latex-based products, this bandage may cause irritations.
Product Features and Benefits
- Multi-Color Options
- Variety of Different Sizes
- Easy to Tear with Hands
- Non-Sterile Use
- For Single Use
- Contains Latex
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Product SKU: 16-3101, 16-3202, 16-3303, 16-3404, 16-3606, 16-4202, 16-4303, 16-53111, 16-53212, 16-53313, 16-53333, 16-53343, 16-53414, 16-53434, 16-53444, 16-53616, 16-53636, 16-53646
- Application: Cohesive Bandage
- California Prop 65: No
- Closure Type: Self-adherent Closure
- Color: Purple / Pink / Green / Light Blue / Royal Blue / Red / Tan
- HCPCS: A6219
- Material: Elastic with Cohesive
- Sterility: NonSterile
- Type: Standard Compression
- Latex Free Indicator: Contains Latex
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!