Red Dot Foam Monitoring Electrodes offer foam backing for patient comfort. This electrode is occlusive to fluids and easy to handle for quick application. Made with a patented solid gel, the electrode conforms to the skin quickly allowing high quality, uninterrupted traces. The gel's low chloride content minimizes skin irritation for increased patient comfort. 3M™ SureSeal Cap Seal prevents premature product dry out to help ensure product freshness for 30 days out of the bag.
3M™ Red Dot™ Foam Monitoring Electrode Features & Benefits
- Foam backing is comfortable for patients, occlusive to fluids, and easy to handle for quick application
- Patented solid gel conforms to the skin quickly allowing high quality, uninterrupted traces
- The gel's low chloride content minimizes skin irritation for increased patient comfort
- 3M™ SureSeal Cap Seal prevents premature product dryout to help ensure product freshness for 30 days out of the bag
- Use of built-in abrader disc (2259) improves trace quality for better results
3M Red Dot Foam Monitoring Electrode Specifications
- Electrode Diameter: 1.75".
- Electrode Type: Fluid Resistant, Monitoring.
- Gel Type: Solid.
- Material: Foam.
- Monitoring Event: Echo-Cardio, Telemetry/Holter/Event.
- Backing Material: Foam.
- Department: Cath Lab, EMS/ER, ICU/CCU, OR.
- Package Contents: 50 Electrodes/Bulk Bag.
- Patient: Adult.
- Product Type: Electrode.
- Radiolucency: Radiopaque.
- Skin Prep Included: No.
- Skin Type: Diaphoretic, Normal.
- Wear Time: Up to Three Days.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Trademark: Red Dot.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow many total electrodes come in a "Pack of 3"? The description says "Package Contents: 50 Electrodes/Bulk Bag", so does that mean 150 total electrodes for $1.12? Or just 3 electrodes? Or a set of 3, ie. 30 electrodes?Question by: Tina on May 12, 2015 10:29:00 AMHello Tina: A pack of 3 contains three electrodes. When a case is ordered, each "bulk bag" will have 50 electrodes in them and will contain 12 bulk bags for a total of 600 electrodes.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 12, 2016 11:23:00 AM