Customers Also Bought
The eWheels EW-07 Eforce1 Scooter is a powerful mobility aid that can move at speeds up to 12 mph. This scooter can easily travel up to 15 miles on a single charge and has a weight capacity of up to 325 lbs. This mobility aid folds for easy storage and portability. It is lightweight (67 lbs) and features a black frame that is made of durable steel and aluminum. It easily fits in the trunk of most cars, SUVs and is airline approved, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
The eWheels Eforce1 3-Wheel Electric Scooter provides you with all the accessories for a comfortable ride, including a large padded seat with a sturdy backrest, forward/reverse switch, 3-speed settings (3 mph, 5 mph, 12 mph), cruise control, and front and rear brakes that allow you to stop with ease for added safety.
This electric scooter is powered by a 36V, 8 amp hr 288watt Li-Ion rechargeable battery. The battery takes 1 hour to fully charge, except for the initial charge, which takes 4 hours. It has front ground clearance of 6 inches and a rear ground clearance of 3 inches. It features a large contoured seat that measures 17 x 11 inches.
If you are looking for an electric scooter with more power, you may be interested in some other eWheels scooters, such as the eWheels Heavy Duty Mobility Scooter EW-72 or the eWheels EW-36 Elite 3 Wheel Scooter.
Product Features and Benefits
- 3 Speed Settings
- Cruise Control
- Front and Rear Breaks
- Airline Approved for Travel
- Folds for Portability and Storage
- Large Padded Seat and Backrest
- Manufacturer: eWheels
- Product Number: EW-07
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
- Top Speed: 12 mph
- Range at Full Charge: 12-15 Miles
- Speed Settings: 3 mph, 5 mph, 12 mph
- Turning Radius: 43 Inch
- Ground Clearance 6 Inch Front, 3 Inch Rear
- Seat Dimensions: 17 x 11 Inch
- Battery Charging Time: 1-Hour (4 for Initial Charge)
- Drive: Front Wheel Drive
- Weight: 67 lbs
- Frame Color: Black
- Frame Material: Steel and Aluminum
- Electronics & Drivetrain Warranty: 1-Year Limited
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions
EW07 EForce1 Video (1:18 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Turning Radius43"
- Overall Length41.5"
- Overall Width of Base24"
- Overall Height with Tiller Folded19"
- Maximum Travel Range12-15 Miles/Charge
- Battery Size36V, 8 amp hr 288-watt Li-lon Rechargeable
- DriveFront and Rear Disc Brakes Front Wheel Drive
- Battery ChargerOff-board Input Voltage: AC100V-240V 2AH
- Suspension600 lbs Front; 2000 lbs Rear DualBrakes
- Battery CertificationUN. PT III 38.3 for airline travel
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the weight of the scooter?Question by: Joyce Marler on Dec 17, 2017 10:50:00 PMProduct weight is 67 pounds according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 19, 2018 10:21:00 AM
Based on your history
I can also fold the scooter and put it in my car trunk, i'm also excited about traveling by air to visit my family and taking the scooter with me!
I am so happy with this scooter, I recommend it highly