The EForce1 by eWheels is a high-powered scooter that reaches a maximum of 12 mph, and travels 15 miles on a single charge. Also, the Eforce1 scooter has a weight capacity of 325 lbs. However, the best feature of the eWheels scooter is how light and portable it is. The EForce1 can be transported onto trunks, SUV's and airplanes. It also comes with a back rest, cruise control and 3 speed settings. In turn, the EForce1 has everything a user will need for safe comfortable ride.
- User Friendly
- Easy on Wet Surfaces
- 3 Speed Setting
- Additional Information
- Turning Radius43"
- Overall Length41.5"
- Overall Width of Base24"
- Overall Height with Tiller Folded19"
- Maximum Travel Range12-15 Miles/Charge
- Battery Size36V, 8 amp hr 288-watt Li-lon Rechargeable
- DriveFront and Rear Disc Brakes Front Wheel Drive
- Battery ChargerOff-board Input Voltage: AC100V-240V 2AH
- Suspension600 lbs Front; 2000 lbs Rear DualBrakes
- Battery CertificationUN. PT III 38.3 for airline travel
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the weight of the scooter?Question by: Joyce Marler on Dec 17, 2017 10:50:00 PMProduct weight is 67 pounds according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 19, 2018 10:21:00 AM
I can also fold the scooter and put it in my car trunk, i'm also excited about traveling by air to visit my family and taking the scooter with me!
I am so happy with this scooter, I recommend it highly