Econo Paste is a conforming zinc oxide Paste Bandage manufactured by Hartmann USA. Available in two options, Econo-Paste and Econo-Paste Plus Calamine are ideal for paste bandage applications. These cotton gauze bandages stretch and conform easily to the body. Both bandages feature a non-hardening zinc-oxide paste that soothes inflammations, rashes, ulcers and other related conditions. Econo-Paste Plus Calamine offers the added soothing properties of calamine to the high quality zinc-oxide paste bandage. Bandage widths are 3 inch or 4 inch with a stretched length of 10 yards.
Econo Paste and Econo Paste Plus Calamine Bandages Features & Benefits
- Non-hardening zinc oxide paste bandage available with or without calamine.
- Packaged in vacuum-sealed foil pouch for longer shelf life.
- Easy to apply, stretches and conforms to the body.
- Bandage stretches for Compression Bandaging.
Econo-Paste and Econo-Paste Plus Calamine Applications
- Management of venous leg ulcers, venous edema and minor lower extremity trauma injuries.
- Use for soothing inflammations, rashes, ulcers and related conditions.
Econo Paste and Econo Paste Plus Calamine Bandage Specifications
- Econo-Paste Bandage Product Numbers: 47300000, 47310000.
- Econo-Paste Plus Calamine Bandage Numbers: 47400000, 47410000.
- Width Options: 3 inch or 4 inch.
- Length: 10 yards stretched.
- Construction: lightweight cotton.
- Finished selvage edges.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Hartmann USA.
- HCPCS code: A6456.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hartmann USA
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!