The Econo-Alarm by Skil-Care alerts caregivers when an individual has moved from their chair. Because the alarm is secured with an adjustable Velcro strap it can be used on multiple seats, such as wheelchairs, geri-chairs and recliners. The cord that connects the individual to the alarm comes with a secure metal clip, which is easily hooked to the desired position of clothing. It has a reliable multidirectional magnetic pull-switch and the alarm is powered by a 9-volt battery (included). This allows caregivers and medical professionals to monitor the safety of patients or residents, especially those who are considered a fall or wander-risk.
Product Features and Benefits
- Replaceable 9-Volt Battery
- Adjustable Velcro Strip
- Metal Clothing Clip
- Alerts Caregivers of Movement From the Chair
- 6-Month Guarantee on Materials and Workmanship
- Model Number: 909207, 909208, 909209
- Description: Econo-Alarm, Replacement Magnet & Cord
- Unit: Set, 3 Pack, 5 Pack
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!