Customers Also Bought
Dynarex 3161 Krinkle Gauze Roll 4 inch x 4 yards are 6-ply and made of material designed for either a primary or secondary wound dressing. These gauze rolls are very soft. They are pre-washed, fluff-dried with layers that are uniquely woven together to give its krinkle texture. The krinkle texture allows more surface area to come in contact with fluid from the wound, so more exudate can be absorbed.
The texture also provides a cushioning support and will help protect wounds that are particularly painful. Breathable and light, these dressings are a great economical choice for the function they deliver. The Gauze rolls are made of 6-ply layers and 4 1/2 inches wide by 4 yards long. Each roll is non-sterile and white in color.
Krinkle Gauze Rolls Features and Benefits
- The rolls are krinkle textured for better absorption
- The bandages are good for large quantity of exudate
- They can be used for primary or secondary dressings
- The rolls provide a soft texture that cushions and protects the wound.
Krinkle Gauze Rolls Specifications
- Manufacturer Numbers: 3161
- Manufacturer: Dynarex
- Size: 4 1/2 Inches x 4 Yards
- Thickness: 6-Ply
- Color: White
- Application: Primary or Secondary Wound Dressing
- HCPCS: A6446
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dynarex Ply 6 Ply Size 4 Inch x 4 Yard Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Poly Blend
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history