Other DuoDERM product(s)
Larger hydrocolloid dressings are necessary for wounds that have a difficult time healing due to its size. Convatec's DuoDERM CGF Dressing comes in an 8 inch squared size for larger wounds. The dressing has a gel formula that helps seal the wound as it moistens, expanding as it seals to help keep the opening from getting infected or spreading. The dressing is especially useful against heavy skin wounds such as thick abrasions, latter-stage pressure ulcers, leg ulcers and superficial wounds.
DuoDERM CGF Dressing Features and Benefits
- Larger Size for More Skin Coverage
- Expands for Better Seal, Preventing Infection
- Sterile For Better Healing Processes
- Great for Many Skin Abrasions and Ulcers
- Manufacturer: Convatec
- Size: 8-Inch x 8-Inch (20 cm x 20 cm)
- Shape: Square
- Sterile: Yes
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ConvaTec Sub Brand DuoDERM
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!