Other DuoDERM product(s)
Gel Dressings are great for covering and healing exudating wounds. Convatec's DuoDERM CGF Dressing is a hydrocolloid dressing that helps cut down healing times of wounds, specifically leg wounds, superficial wounds and partial thickness burns. These dressings are especially useful for very thick wounds, pressure ulcers, leg ulcers and superficial wounds, among other skin abrasions. Rectangular in shape, the duoderm is able to cover a large area to help maximize the healing process. The CGF is suitable for Stage 2-4 pressure ulcers.
Convatec DuoDERM CGF Dressing Features and Benefits
- Cuts down Healing Times of Epidermal Wounds
- Covers and Heals Stage 2-4 Pressure Ulcers
- Works Very Well for Leg Wounds
- Useful for Thick Wounds as well as Superficial Wounds
- Manufacturer: Convatec
- Size: 6 Inches x 8 Inches (15 cm x 20 cm)
- Shape: Rectangle
- HCPCS: A6235
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ConvaTec Sub Brand DuoDERM
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!