Dukal 3001 ABD Combine Roll, 8 Inch x 20 Yards is a highly absorbent multiple-layered dressing made for wicking moisture away from the wound bed, allowing for faster healing in a short amount of time. The abdominal pad has a soft-woven outer facing that moves moisture to the cellulose core for better absorption. A moisture resistant barrier prevents fluid from seeping through, preventing any seeping or leaking onto other skin areas or clothing. All of the edges are sealed to prevent lint and leaking as well. For additional safety the pads are made without latex.
The pads are available in 8-inch widths to maximize coverage and have 20 feet of length for multiple usages. The product is non-sterile.
Product Features and Benefits
- Highly Absorbent and Multi-Layered for Coverage
- Wicks Moisture Away from the Wound Bed
- Outer Core Moves Fluid to Middle Layer
- Sealed Edges Prevent Lint and Leaking
- 20 Feet of Coverage for Multiple Usages
- Manufacturer: Dukal Corporation
- Dimensions: 8 Inches (Width) x 20 Feet (Length)
- Sterile: No
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: 3001
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dukal Latex Free Latex-Free Size 8 Inch x 20 Yard Sterility NonSterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!