Customers Also Bought
Dry Pro PICC Line Protector is a latex free waterproof PICC (Periperally Inserted Central Catheter) cover. This cover is designed to keep bacteria and other contaminates away from the vein the PICC is inserted into. This allows you to keep the area around the vein completely dry. Manufactured by Dry Pro, this waterproof PICC line cover is perfect for anybody receiving infusion therapy for antibiotics, chemotherapy, hydration, or TPN (Total Parental Nutrition).
The Dry Pro PICC Line Cover uses the Dry Pro™ vacuum seal technology over your PICC or IV line, the cover is open on both ends to keep your hands free for use, and is tan colored. DRYPro offers other products to keep wounds and casts dry, including the Leg Cast Protector and Arm Cast Protector.
Product Features & Benefits
- Waterproof cover.
- Protection for PICC line insertion points.
- Keeps bacteria and other contaminates out.
- Protects the health of the patient.
- Open at both ends allows hands to be free during showers.
- Vacuum seals to keep site dry.
- Easy use.
- Seals water tight and cannot be accidently pulled off.
- Product Numbers: PIC-11, PIC-13, PIC-15, PIC-17, PIC-19.
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Color: Flesh tone.
- Latex free.
- Made in USA.
- Manufacturer: Dry Pro.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 90-day.
FAWSsit Shower Review Video (0:37 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dry Pro Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI might be using this for a different purpose to cover something else, so I'm wondering how long is this item?Question by: Belinda Salamites on Jun 16, 2016 1:11:43 PMThe product is 12 inches in length.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 31, 2016 2:53:00 PM
Based on your history