Customers Also Bought
Drop Arm Care Cliner, manufactured by Winco Manufacturing, is a basic clinical recliner with great range of capabilities. These treatment chairs, because of their high functionality, are particularly great for use within the fields of dialysis, oncology, and acute care.
Featuring a non-absorbent, blow molded fold-down side trays on both sides, medical professionals and clinicians are able to instantly gain access to the patient without physical strain on the body.
Every treatment chair in this Care Cliner series features a standard Trendelenburg release. Trendelenburg is a supine position with an individual's feet is stationed approximately 10-30 degrees above the head. When clinicians or technicians are ready to release a patient from this position, all they have to do is gently pull the highly accessible lever from either side.
In addition to bilateral release handles, this treatment chair features an ergonomic headrest for greater patient support and comfort. To provide additional, unparalleled comfort, the recliner also features a full coverage, uni-directional elastic band suspension system in the back frame and an elastic open seat base.
This Care Cliner model is unique from the other treatment chairs in this series because it features drop arms that can be lowered flush to the seat. By lowering the arms, medical professionals can easily and safely aid in patient transfer.
As a result of these integrative features, the Drop Arm Care Cliner is the ultimate in comfort, durability, and value.
Order now and see first-hand why patients and clinicians love this chair. Increase your patient satisfaction and clinician efficiency today!
Drop Arm Care Cliner Features and Benefits
- Available with steel or nylon casters.
- Bilateral release handles.
- Blow molded, fold-down side trays on both sides.
- Capable of achieving the Trendelenburg position.
- Drop arms that can be lowered flush to the seat, which is great for transferring patients.
- Elastic open seat base.
- Ergonomic headrest.
- Great for a wide variety of clinical settings.
- Uni-directional elastic band suspension system in the back frame.
- Unparalleled comfort, durability, and value.
Drop Arm Care Cliner Specifications
- Product Numbers: 6550 and 6551.
- Weight: Weight: 105 lbs. (47.63 kg.)
- Height: 49 in. (124.46 cm.)
- Width: 33.75 in. (85.73 cm.)
- Width with Tray Down: 33.75 in. (85.73 cm.)
- Seat Height: 21 in. (53.34 cm.)
- Seat Width: 21 in. (53.34 cm.)
- Seat Depth: 20 in. (50.80 cm.)
- Seat Back Height: 31.5 in. (80.01 cm.)
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs. (124.74 kg.)
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5 in. (194.31 cm.)
- Application: To assist with quality patient care.
- Manufacturer: Winco Manufacturing.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!